Tuesday, February 13, 2007

This and That

I've been working on a scrapbook layout of the NDP convention I went to, but it's not going very well. It's just not speaking to me, so I put it away and I'll look at it again later. So, time to move on to a new page. I really need to get some new photos developed, though.

I found out that my first day of work is the 24th, as I suspected. We'll be doing store set-up and training. I think I'll only be working weekends until the store opens, and then hopefully I can pick up an evening shift or two during the week. I'm going to really enjoy this coming weekend, since it will probably be my last free one for a while.

I'm excited about this weekend for another reason too. My niece is going to be born on Saturday (or Sunday if it's a long labour)! Pam is being taken off the blood thinner and induced on Saturday. I'm so excited! I'm still not sure when we'll be able to get up north to see the baby, but it won't be too long. I want to wait until they're out of the hospital because the kids can't visit them there. Hayley and Carson are both excited about the baby.

No comments: