Thursday, February 02, 2006

As Carson would say, Stuck!

Things are moving along. Slowly. We're still waiting to hear the results of Carl's interview on Monday. They told him it's between him and another guy, and that if he got past that round he would have another interview.

We've been looking around at places to live, and we're finding that a lot of the ones we're interested in don't have 3 bedroom apartments available. The kids have been sleeping in the same bedroom here, so I guess a 2 bedroom apartment isn't out of the question, but I'm not sure that we could fit all our crap into one. The TV alone...

I'm feeling impatient.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sherry ... I hope you get some good news this week. I have no doubt that it won't all fall into place just as it should be

Hugs
Traci